1. Organic eggs are one good source of protein. Research shows that chickens raised in a natural environment produces eggs that are better than those raised in captivity industry. In addition, organic eggs have a protein content with better quality than non-organic eggs. Protein can help to develop muscle tissue and burn fat.
2. Catch fish, most fish we eat today were raised in fish farms. This makes them much less nutritious. Wild caught fish contain more omega 3 fatty acids omega 6 and a bit of bad.
3. Coconut oil – healthy oil is often used by athletes because it is easily converted into energy and can enhance physical performance. The fat in coconut oil does not accumulate in the heart and arteries and so much more healthy than most other types of fat.
4. Almond and wallnuts are healthy foods that help to burn fat. They are rich in protein and healthy fats, and they also help you combat hunger because they can provide a sense of fullness for a longer period of time. Do not eat too much, but make sure to include them in your diet.
5. Berries such as cranberries, raspberries, and strawberries are rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, which are good for your health. Berries are also rich in fiber, slows the absorption of carbohydrates and helps you stay full for a long time. Acai berry is also very good but be sure to buy from reliable sources.